wwweiting



Thursday 6 June 2013

I love you till the moon and back. I love you till my world turns black.

So here i am, blogging about my school's field trip to RWS! Was really excited for this trip because i will be able to take a look at Ocean Suite, a place that i will never get to stay because it's way too expensive! 

The one and only kanken that cannot be found in any where bcus my tbff did this for me :*
Ocean Suite:





Presenting to you my groupmates! ^^

And Equarius Hotel, a newly built eco-friendly hotel: 










Pretty view from the hotel! 


Don't you find this 2 rooms really pretty and aren't you tempted to stay in? Ocean Suite cost around 2.4k if i'm not wrong and there's only 11 rooms! I find it pretty cool because Ocean Suite is actually half submerged in the aquarium! Amazing, for me at least hahaha. Okay, off to prepare and meet my bestfriend in awhile, adios x

No comments:

Post a Comment