wwweiting



Monday 21 April 2014

eleutheromania - an intense and irresistible desire for freedom

finally met my loveliest bunch of friends, ot12 on friday for dinner and tgif after that. they being the sweetest bunch of friends celebrated phan's and my birthday in advance!! thanks for everything babies ^.^




loveliest charm from loveliest friends

mandatory group shot in zouk's toilet HAHAHAHA





what's party without my zoukcats?






won't deny that it was a great night because 9 out of 12 people from the clique finally went clubbing together after talking about it for so long and not forgetting i met my dearest bf inside too, love how he spam me with hugs and kisses that night *shy* hehe. truly blessed to have these groups of friends, to more birthday celebrations and parties together, love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment