wwweiting



Wednesday 24 April 2013

18TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION X

The long awaited day is finally here... I AM FINALLY LEGAL HAHAHAHA. This is definitely the best birthday celebration i've ever had. Oh yes before this, kelly and co. celebrated for me on sunday too but it will be up at the next post ^^ This post is gna be a long one bcus i want to share what happened yesterday ^^ 
So, i went to school as usual to attend lecture. Guess what happened aft that? My dearest 01 freshies were waiting outside the lecture hall for me and they sang me a really loud birthday song! It's really sweet of them to celebrate for me when we only knew each other for a few days, love you all xx
And not forgetting a handmade card and pororo drink from them too! 

And here's my awesome bunch of poly clique! I mean it ok, they are really awesome, read more to find out! Anyhow, they came to take picture with me and.... left :( Some said going home to sleep some say going out to meet friends, and the lost me go nowhere to go bcus i'm meeting Linda in the evening.



Thank god my bbg amanda and jiamin came to look for me and pass me my prezzie and we had lunchie tgt! Thanks for the topshop gift card babies :*




And look! My bff cab over to TP to rescue the lost me HAHAHAHA. Accompanied her for lunch at tamp. 





I think i know her too well, knew she was hiding something from me HAHAHAH. mochineo am i smart? :D Nonetheless, thanks for the unique kanken bag and you successfully tricked me into that, and the yummy cupcakes! Parted bcus she need to fetch her sissy from the airport and i have to meet Linda for dinner! 
Dearest girlfriend treated me to dinner at High Society Cafe at MBS. their food is rlly fab, i don't mind gg back thr again!
Helium balloon from the girlfriend! :*
Cocktail treat from the waiter
HERE COMES THE EXCITING PART; My dearest Linda told me there's smth prepared for me so she keep on rushing me to eat faster HAHAHAHA. she blindfolded me aft crossing the road over to MBS Hotel, i think i look super retarded though. And so, she leads me to somewhere and GUESS WHO I SAW?! MY DEAREST POLY FRIENDS! 

i looked super shitty but ok whatever HAHAHA. Almost teared and i'm so speechless bcus its too touching T-T 











THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL :*

















I'm sorry for being mushy cheesy and etc, i'm not good with words anw but firstly, 
thank you my dearest freshies and the SLs of 01 for surprising me, all this means a lot to me. We knew each other for less than a week but you guys gave me such a wonderful surprise. never regret knowing you all x

Secondly, my dearest bff,
thanks for cabbing down to TP just to accompany me even though i woke you up. Thanks for the effort you've made to make the bag unique and etc. Also, thanks for ganging up with dy hur HAHAHHA. If is not for you, i won't be who i am today too. I love you :* 

Thirdly, my loveliest girlfriend,
thanks for making your way down to mbs just to make his plan works. thanks for the helium balloon and the dinner treat too! if is not for you the surprise will not go smoothly. thanks for everything bbg! and he said he owe you a meal HAHAHA

Next, my dearest AHs, 
i really thought everything ended after leen gave me the softtoy from craftholic. You guys are such sweetiepies. What i wna tell you all is in the text i've send you all today morning. Thank you guys, you guys made my day and i will never forget this day. Thanks for the gifts too, i bet you guys spend quite a lot too :( Thanks for everything i love all of you :* 

Lastly, the most impt person, the one that came out with this plan,
Yez Mr Lim Daoyi! ^^ Like what i've said, i always envy such surprises but i rlly didn't expect this will actually happen on me one day. You're a good liar hur! Actually i'm quite smart aye? i linked everything tgt and i managed to guess it but you just have to deny and ask me not to think too much! Didn't expect you to really book a room for me just bcus i said i didn't stay at MBS hotel before. Thanks for everything you've done for me, ganging up with my bff, secondary school friends and my poly clique. i am speechless bcus you're too smart. You really gave me a memorable 18th birthday celeration. Really touched and i appreciate it a lot, thank you x infinity! xx

And for Darryl, Aaron, Daniel and Marie, i don't think you guys will read this but thanks for coming down and celebrate it with me too ^^ Thanks for all the birthday wishes and gifts, thankful and blessed to have all of you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment