wwweiting



Monday 6 May 2013

2104 - 18TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

As mentioned, kelly and co celebrated my 18th birthday on the 21st april. This post is super delayed because i didn't have any free time to update my blog :( Anyhow, on 21st, i met Kelly for shopping and we had Strictly Pancakes for lunch! Joanne, Kristy and Dione HAPPENED to be there too, they are such a qtpie HAHAHAH 








Thank you girls for making an effort to come down and surprised me. Love the gifts, especially the handmade card! You girls are so sweet i swear :* Thanks for everything xx

Dearest grandpa, i wonder how are you. I hope you're enjoying yourself with granny up there. Everything just happened too sudden and i still couldn't accept the fact that you're gone. But no worries, i will stay strong. You must stay happy ok? I miss the both of you. In the next life, i wish the both of you will be my grandparents again. Dearly missed and loved, your granddaughter x




No comments:

Post a Comment