wwweiting



Tuesday 4 June 2013

Someday, someone is going to look at you like you're the best thing in the world.

Hello wello my dear readers! I am finally back after mia-ing for so long. Apologies for the lack of updates because i have been really busy lately with my assignments and tests! Thank god its holidays already, hurray! I will be doing throwback posts on sea aquarium and rws too so stay tune alright! Anyhow, went to River Safari and Singapore Zoo on 4th May with the boy for our individual assignment. Wow just realised it's been a month! 




Such a pity that we can only see 1 panda. I wish i can bring the panda home HHAHAHA


Went to sleep the moment he/she is done eating, good life hur?
Interesting story about panda!




Settled our lunch at the panda restaurant, i forgot what's the name of the restaurant tho!





To the zoo!















Wna show off his big eyes but too bad you can only wink one side HAHAHAHA /exposed/










And this sums up my day! Exhausted but it's all worth it ;) Didn't get to know about breakfast with the orang utans until i did research for my project, so going back there again and probably give Night Safari a visit too! Shall update my blog on S.E.A aquarium with PO6 tmrw, stay tune lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment