wwweiting



Friday 14 June 2013

The heart is extremely fertile soil. Whatever is planted there, good or bad, will take root and grow.

 10th June - Singapore Art Museum and Gardens by the Bay with my group members for site visit for our projects! 


















 Say hi to 24k gold HAHAHAHA
 To Gardens by the Bay! Was feeling so excited because it's my virgin trip there hehee

 Favourite hotel because it gave me the best memories ^^ Always caught myself smiling whenever i see mbs and this shows how much i love this place :')











 All of us went WOW the moment we stepped in because of this waterfall. The waterfall is really pretty and cooling. Oh yes not forgetting both Cloud Forest and Flower Dome is actually air-conditioned! ++++ points to it!



 Spot the rainbow!























 Flower Dome:






 Can i haz some pretty daisies and sunflower too? If only i can bring them home....
 The aircon in the flower dome actually comes from here! 




And that sums up my day with my friends! Not forgetting, thank you my dearest tbff for lending me your dslr, love you many many :* Can't wait to share with you guys what OT12 did on Wednesday (12th June) on the next post, stay tuned alright! Sorry for all the delayed posts because i've been really busy with projects, will try my best to update it on time! Goodnight you all, x

No comments:

Post a Comment