wwweiting



Sunday 16 June 2013

I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself.

12 June: I was feeling excited because i am finally seeing OT12 (Sadly, Meyer and Andrew wasn't there :( ) after million years! So i met Linda and Ziying before meeting the others for dinner and who knows, i got tricked by my dearest girlfriend again HAHAHAH. Here's the story: while walking up to the cafe, my girls, together with albian, came out from the parking lot all of a sudden and they sang birthday song for me! Will never forget how they came out to surprise me, the way they hopped is really cute HAHAHAHA. Pictures are mostly from Cher's phone! 



This food picture is from Vanessa's phone, mine was blur so yep.
And a plate full of salad from us, to kaya!






Udders for dessert next and kaya wrote this ^^ 
Present from OT12, including the helium balloon too!
Socks from Korea given by Kaya and Yimun and also a birthday letter from Yimun! Thank you babies :*
Thank you my dearest OT12 for this belated birthday surprise and awesome gifts even though my birthday was almost 2 months back! Blessed to have them in my life, they are the ones who are with me since secondary 3, but we only got closer during secondary 4 all the way till now! Despite the fact that all of us are in different schools now, but we will never run out of topics to say when we meetup. Cheers to everlasting friendship! Can't wait for the next meetup already!

No comments:

Post a Comment