wwweiting



Sunday 23 June 2013

Cingulomania: A strong desire to hold a person in your arms.

I bet you didn't expect this post right? Happy 2nd monthsary my favourite boy! Not gna be mushy here because you know everything i want to tell you. Just wna thank you for tolerating my nonsense and my shitty attitude. More pms period to come ok? Hehehe just joking :P  Thanks for putting me as your priority and coming out with surprises just to make me happy. Thanks for putting in effort to put a smile on my face every single day because you said my happiness matters most. It's only the 2nd month we are together but it felt like we have been together for a few years. I love you to the moon and back precious, see you tmrw and all the best for your ppt! :* ps: you need to stop doing stupid faces when we take pictures!

"Words can't express the impact you've made on me and in my entire life, all i can say is that i love you for everything it turned out to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment