wwweiting



Friday 9 August 2013

Our mind creates fear, not the environment. many times, we can't achieve things because fear creates the obstacles, not the world.

Hi everybody, yep i know it's been more than a month since i last updated this space of mine. Projects drove me insane but i'm glad it's over, now all i have to worry about is the main exam. I will definitely update more often if i'm free! Anyway, Sentosa is becoming my second home because i've been visiting USS quite frequently these days; benefit of buying the pass ^___^ 



And here are some visuals from my instagram:
Buffet at Vienna Restaurant with my cousins because wenyao is enlisting sooon.. :( 

And this is me, rotting at work today

And lastly, my all time favourite. See you in a few hours time and don't miss me too much hehe  

No comments:

Post a Comment