wwweiting



Sunday 27 October 2013

After what we've been through, i can't lose you. Don't ever imagine you aren't important to me.

Holla, bonjour, konnichiwa everybardi. How's this week for you? It's only my first week of school and its feel like i will collapse because of exhaustion anytime.... Yes, i'm that tired even though school ends early this week. However, there is something that instantly brightens up my week from bf other than his face: Victoria perfume from Victoria Secret!!!! 
6th monthsary gift from favourite boy knowing that i'm dying to bring this home with me. Even though i kinda ruined his surprise (i'm sorry b hehe), i am still thankful for him but i shall not be mushy here! // sorry for the abrupt ending but i need my sleep really badly so i guess i will end my post here! When will be the next time i can sleep till my heart's content again? Goodnight hunnies, x

Twitter, Instagram: dustandsmoke
Askfm: http://ask.fm/paisleywolves

No comments:

Post a Comment