wwweiting



Tuesday 7 January 2014

Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you're not.

Be yourself. 


First post of 2014 and i realised its been months since I've last updated this space. School drained me out as usual which leads to such a long hiatus. However, my 3 weeks term break were not that boring afterall because i get to meet my tbff and ot12, there is also a staycation with the clique to celebrate christmas together but i doubt i will be updating this space with the past photos but a few pictures can be seen on my instagram.

2013 was good i would say although things happened but it is definitely a year worth remembering. Thankful for people who are always here and never left. Finally 18 and glad to have a really good bunch of friends to celebrate and share the joy with me. Meeting the boy is definitely one of the best thing that can ever happen and i am really blessed to have someone that love me more than he love himself, someone that is always planning surprises for me just to see that smile on my face. What more can i ask for? Met great friends and many new memories were created too. I love all of you.

7th day of 2014 and i'm glad it went well, hopefully it stays like this for the rest of the year. The only thing that i wish it can end asap will be ssm which will be on the 11th february yay! The thought of it really excites me because i can finally stop waking up at ungodly hour like 430am, i can finally stop geling my hair, i can finally stop worrying about grooming check, i can finally stop losing hair more than ever, i can finally stop carrying heavy plates, i can finally stop worrying about what am i suppose to do for my roles and lastly, i can finally stop going to school on tuesday.

Nevertheless, if you ever noticed, there is a slight change in my blog layout and i will give all the credits to my tbffmochineo! Thank you for spending your free time to edit my blog for me because i am busy and i can't wait to see you soon. I am also filled with guilt because i didn't blogged about her birthday on my blog which happened a few months back. You know how busy i am right tbff, please don't doubt my love for you and i promise to dedicate a post for you on your 19th birthday this year xo

"Be good to people. Even the shitty ones. Let the assholes be assholes. You'll sleep better. - Adam Gnade"

No comments:

Post a Comment