wwweiting



Friday 28 February 2014

❁ and sometimes i have kept my feelings to myself, because I could find no language to describe them in ❁

so holla everybardi, can't believe the last time i blogged was on the seventh day of the year and my bf have been complaining how dead my blog is. million apologies to the lack of updates even though i've said many times that i will keep this blog alive, but i obviously failed to do so........ hopefully i will have more time to blog now since exams are over but again, internship is starting soon. anyhow, after years of wanting to cut my fringe into bangs, i've finally plucked up the courage to do so and i'm not sure if i'm regretting or not. so what do you people think? yay? or nay?
tgiw at zouk with my baby girls (yimun and kaya) for the first time and it's also the last day of exam! yes my virgin trip to club after being legal for nearly a year. thank god things didn't turn out that bad and i sure had enjoyed my night with them.





kaya's friend joined us too!



can't wait to see them again together with ot12 on 9th march, its been long my dear friends :') on a side note, it been ages since i last saw my bestfriend, shumin. needless to say, i miss her a lot. take good care of yourself my dear tbff, don't overwork and please take plenty of rest! we will see each other soon x

and before i end this post, HEAD DOWN TO LUCKY PLAZA LEVEL 6 THIS WEEKENDS! Qianling and i will be selling preloved clothes at dirt cheap prices like 1 for $6, 2 for $10! So why give such good opportunity a miss?! also, quote "MSPW" to get $1 off your total bill! remember to spot for our booth and we will see you there hunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment